Websites, video content, case studies, magazines and white papers that can increase your understanding of the value of accredited certification.
- ABS QE – See case studies from ABS QE certification services and supply chain assessment.
- BSI – Find out how BSI has helped its customers to achieve their objectives and overcome their challenges.
- DNV GL – A wide range of sectors and solutions from DNV GL customers
- Intertek – View case studies from a range of Intertek’s customers
- LRQA – Read customer case studies on the LRQA website.
- SAI Global – Read about how SAI Global has enabled its clients to succeed – how SAI Global has helped its clients to succeed.
- SGS – How SGS has helped its customers to overcome their challenges – read SGS client testimonials.
- TÜV SÜD – TÜV SÜD customers show how they create increased safety, add economic value and strengthen competitive advantage.
- ABS QE white papers on Environmental Management Systems and aerospace standards.
- Bureau Veritas Certification – Bureau Veritas Certification paper How Transition To The New ISO Standards Adds Value To Your Organisation.
- DNV GL‘s ViewPoint surveys, with communities of experts discussing a variety of issues
- Intertek – Explore Intertek’s business assurance library of white papers and quick guides.
- LRQA – Articles written by LRQA technical experts that give guidance on specific quality management standards – the organization’s technical experts provide guidance.
- SAI Global – Access a large selection of white papers, surveys and reports on the SAI Global website – read a large selection of whitepapers, surveys and reports on the SAI Global website.
- SGS – Visit the SGS website to access the organization’s white paper library – the SGS website contains a large volume of certification-related white papers.
Websites – IIOC members
- ABS QE – Find out about ABS QE by visiting the organization’s website – for information about the leading management system certification organisation.
- BSI – Visit the BSI website to find out about BSI’s management systems certification and other services.
- Bureau Veritas Certification – Visit the Bureau Veritas Certification website to find out about its certification services – chapter and verse on one of the world’s leading certification bodies.
- DEKRA – Discover DEKRA’s wide range of services by topic and solutions by industry.
- DNV Business Assurance – Visit the DNV Business Assurance website to learn more about the organization and its work – find out about DNV Business Assurance’s risk management services.
- Intertek – Explore Intertek’s website to understand the services they provide and benefits they deliver.
- LRQA – Learn more about LRQA by visiting the organisation’s website – information about certification services available in most countries for a wide range of management standards.
- SAI Global – Find out more about SAI Global by visiting its website – how SAI Global provides organizations with information services and solutions that enable them to manage risk, achieve compliance and drive business growth.
- SGS – Visit the SGS website to find out more about its work – learn more about this leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company.
- TÜV SÜD – Visit the TÜV SÜD website to learn about its work – find out about the Munich-headquartered management system certification services provider.
Websites – other organisations
- ISO (International Organization for Standardization) – Visit the ISO website to learn more about the organization’s work – the world’s largest developer and publisher of International Standards, ISO brings together the national standards institutes of 162 countries.
- ISO CASCO – Find out more about ISO CASCO by visiting the ISO website – ISO’s policy development committee on conformity assessment.
- IAF (International Accreditation Forum) – Visit the IAF website to learn more about the organisation’s work – the world association of conformity assessment accreditation bodies.
- EA (European co-operation for Accreditation) – Visit the EA website to read about its work – a network of nationally recognized accreditation bodies that operate in 33 European countries.
- PAC (Pacific Accreditation Cooperation) – Learn about PAC on its website – an association of accreditation bodies that aims to facilitate trade among Asia Pacific economies and create a global system of recognition of certification or registration of management systems, products, services, personnel and other programmes of conformity assessment.
- ARAC (Arab Accreditation Cooperation) – See details of ARAC, who aims as a planning and Coordinating Accreditation agency to support inter/intra Arab trade (22 Arab countries) to improve the competitiveness of Arab goods and services and to facilitate health and safety of the public and the environment.
- IAQG (International Aerospace Quality Group) – Visit the IAQG website to learn about its work and membership – a cooperative global organization of companies providing aviation and space products/services, as well as land and sea-based systems for defense applications.